On Sat, Oct 11, 2003 at 04:34:27PM +0100, Ian Clarke wrote:
> For the stable merge of the current unstable code, which will likely be
> 5029, we should consider the benefits of increasing lastGoodBuild to
> 5029.  Some say that 5028 is next to useless, however some of the best
> nodes in routing tables I have seen are 5028 nodes - so perhaps not.
>
> Thoughts?

For my part, I'm inserting off 5028, and it's working just fine.  I'm also
retrieving aother people's data off 5028 just fine, however, to be fair,
said data is reasonably deeply inserted.

To be fair, inserts are taking a long time, but I would call it far from
useless - it is nothing if not *stable*

        -- jj

--
I'm sick and fucking tired of not getting people drunk.
   -- blixco, http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2003/8/20/105121/869