Todd Walton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Wow.  In the last couple of hours, all of a sudden, all the active links
> on the gateway page suddenly showed up (four of them, I removed TFEE).
> All four loaded, other pages are loading.
>
> I didn't update the node or anything, it just suddenly started working
> really well.
>
> -todd

That's one of the frustrating things about debugging freenet.  There's
not necessarily any correlation between your node's stability/its
bugginess and its performance.  Thanks for letting people know there's
hope.

Thelema
--
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            Raabu and Piisu
GPG 1024D/36352AAB fpr:756D F615 B4F3 BFFC 02C7  84B7 D8D7 6ECE 3635 2AAB