On Sun, 2003-10-12 at 12:57, Simon Porter wrote:
> I'd second the report of better performance. Pages are now loading in
> seconds instead of minutes! These aren't pages I have already cached on my
> node either. I guess NGrouting really is really paying off.
>
> One thing I would like to see put back on the node status page is a link to
> the routing page. It was removed at some point for a reason unknown to me.
>
> Simon

I'm not seeing spectacular performance right now with 6235.
The front page of YoYo loaded right away.  So I started
came up.  The rest are getting route not found.

It would be interesting to see the node version histogram
of people who are getting good performance.

-- Ed Huff

http://127.0.0.1:8888/servlet/nodestatus/version_histogram.txt

Histogram of node versions in fred's Routing table

Oct 12, 2003 2:04:12 PM
nodes: 50
scale factor: 1.0 (This is used to keep lines < 64 characters)

Fred,0.5,1.46,5028 |=======================
Fred,0.6,1.46,6168 |=
Fred,0.6,1.46,6205 |=
Fred,0.6,1.46,6213 |=