same sort of errors, I thought I'd back my DS up and insert the site at
an htl=0.

Below are the results of the colliding keys :-

#12 01 ...Upped   site.zip
#12    Key is
[EMAIL PROTECTED],8v12SYfFoWMhEvJwzpic~A
#12 01 Getting    (01) site.zip

#12 01 ...Upped   site.zip
#12    Key is
[EMAIL PROTECTED],WXh7NHB8~~YSXNNHW9eU0A
#12 01 Getting    (01) site.zip

#12 01 ...Upped   site.zip
#12    Key is
[EMAIL PROTECTED],nmyCslshbxDDThGIQvV4WQ
#12 01 Getting    (01) site.zip

#12 01 ...Upped   site.zip
#12    Key is
[EMAIL PROTECTED],XzFsin~s~kCnvObWC7hQCA
#12 01 Getting    (01) site.zip

Now forgive me if I'm having another spadgey five minutes but shouldn't
the same file generate the same CHK? I notice all the other files in the
FIW insert logs are identical, and thought the ssame data should
generate the same key? Or is Fiw playing up

Pete