On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 13:01:34 -0000, Pete wrote:

> Hey is this a possible bug? I'd noticed that since 6283 that I'd keep
> getting Different Key Collisions on files

sure you did not get them before?

> and being a tad spadgey I'd
> been assuming I'd inserted ahead of myself, So I upgraded to 5031, but
> after trying an insert with a new site in a new keyspace and getting the
> same sort of errors, I thought I'd back my DS up and insert the site at
> an htl=0.
>
> Below are the results of the colliding keys :-

> #12 01 ...Upped   site.zip
> #12    Key is
> [EMAIL PROTECTED],8v12SYfFoWMhEvJwzpic~A
> #12 01 Getting    (01) site.zip

> #12 01 ...Upped   site.zip
> #12    Key is
> [EMAIL PROTECTED],WXh7NHB8~~YSXNNHW9eU0A
> #12 01 Getting    (01) site.zip

> #12 01 ...Upped   site.zip
> #12    Key is
> [EMAIL PROTECTED],nmyCslshbxDDThGIQvV4WQ
> #12 01 Getting    (01) site.zip

> #12 01 ...Upped   site.zip
> #12    Key is
> [EMAIL PROTECTED],XzFsin~s~kCnvObWC7hQCA
> #12 01 Getting    (01) site.zip

Let me guess. site.zip is a container dynamically built by FIW and you use
the parser to parse something into your index.html. --> disable the parser
for subsequent inserts.

The problem in that case is that .zip files have file dates in them and the
parser produces always the same file but with different file dates - so the
.zip file produced is different. If anyone has a good idea how to fix this
bug (except asking the user every time if the parser should run or messing
around with file dates) tell me.

hth,

mihi