I have noticed that the installers on the freenet website is seriously outdated. It is for Java 1.4, which is not only not the most current version but has shown to have serious security bugs (see http://www.internetnews.com/security/article.php/3439391). The installer that does not include a JVM forces me to download 1.4 despite the fact that I have 1.5. The one that does come with a JVM crashes on my Win XP computer.

Will someone either upgrade the installers or inform me how I can upgrade them?

Thanks.