The don't-close-me window text now says:

"Please don't close me

Please don't close this page

Please don't close this browser window until you have finished browsing
Freenet.

To maximise security and performance, we have created a custom profile for
Firefox for browsing Freenet. But because of a problem in Firefox, if you
close this window before you close the Freenet window (with the black theme,
it should load in a few seconds), you may not be able to get back into
Firefox. If this happens please shutdown the Freenet window and if necessary
reboot. We will try to find a better solution for version 0.8. Thank you for
using Freenet."

Is this reasonable?