On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 9:00 PM, Ian Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 5:34 AM, Daniel Cheng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 11:35 PM, Ian Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>
>>> You know, I wish you guys would at least try using that Smartbear
>>> software, this is *exactly* what it is designed for and makes
>>> code-review much easier.
>>
>> Atlassian Crucible is designed for code reviewing too. Their software
>> are well integrated with subversion. They offer their whole stack of
>> softwares to any open source project for free on request.
>
> Do you have personal experience of working with Crucible?  I don't
> have personal experience of working with Smartbear, but people I trust
> do and highly recommend it (and they were at least as dismissive as
> Toad and Nextgens are being to begin with).

(According to what I have seen) Crucible is not as good as Smartbear,
but it can be integrated with other Atlassian products (see
http://www.atlassian.com/software/development.jsp), which I love to
use.

OTOH, if we want some participation from the anonymous freenet
communities, keeping the existing review-on-maillist workflow and
build a maillist-to-fms/freemail gateway is probably a better choice.

Daniel