On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 11:19 AM, Matthew Toseland
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sunday 02 March 2008 16:35, Ian Clarke wrote:
>> What do people think of this website as a possible way to improve how
>> we provide user support?:
>>
>>   http://getsatisfaction.com/
>>
>> It looks friendly, and pretty powerful.
>
> What exactly is the benefit? Regular users on forums able to evaluate a thread
> and indicate whether escalation is required?

You answered your own question.

> Obviously this would be only for those who don't care about their anonymity /

They might be ok revealing that they use Freenet, but not what they
are doing with it.  I suspect the vast majority of Freenet users fall
into this category.

> can't get Freenet working in the first place

I suspect this is a large number of users who currently we get very
little feedback from.

> ... mostly I get feedback via
> FMS and #freenet at the moment ...

Yes, neither of those are very newbie-friendly, so that feedback is
coming from a self-selected group.

Ian.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]