On Thursday 14 May 2009 01:17:10 Juiceman wrote:
> On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 5:22 PM, Zero3 <ze...@zerosplayground.dk> wrote:
> > Matthew Toseland skrev:
> >> I have deployed the new wininstaller, for Vista/win7 users and anyone who
> >> clicks on "Windows instructions". Win2K/XP users with working JWS will
still
> >> see the old installer for now.
> >
> > Cool! :)
>
> I just did a test install on a clean virtual machine.  It is missing
> wget.exe in the \bin folder of the installer!  This will break the
> update.cmd script please pull the new installer until this is fixed!

We now include wget.exe and sha1test.jar. Also, I have put the update.cmd in
update-new.cmd on emu and updated it to fetch itself, and made it use icacls
on win 5.2 (XP64, win2k3 server etc). And fixed some problems with its use of
the start/stop scripts, and a bug that was causing it not to switch between
builds that had already been downloaded (which still exists in the other
version of update.cmd iirc). So it works now, despite java not being on the
path (causing the verification not to run; why doesn't it just fail?).