Matthew Toseland skrev:
  > We now include wget.exe and sha1test.jar. Also, I have put the
update.cmd in
> update-new.cmd on emu and updated it to fetch itself, and made it use icacls
> on win 5.2 (XP64, win2k3 server etc). And fixed some problems with its use of
> the start/stop scripts, and a bug that was causing it not to switch between
> builds that had already been downloaded (which still exists in the other
> version of update.cmd iirc). So it works now, despite java not being on the
> path (causing the verification not to run; why doesn't it just fail?).

Regarding these comments in update.cmd:

":Assume that it was running, no way to easily tell - FIXME what to grep
for in the service list when multiple installs?"

and

"::  FIXME   do we need a new error handling section for the new .exe?
Will it handle errors itself?"

The service name is "freenet<installsuffix>", where <installsuffix> is
the contents of installid.dat in the install dir (empty on first
install, "_2" on second install, "_3" on third install and so on).

Run "start.exe /?" and "stop.exe /?" to see command line options and
return codes (or look in the source: src_freenethelpers/FreenetStart.ahk
and src_freenethelpers/FreenetStop.ahk).

- Zero3