I really do think this site looks great. Much more visually appealing
than the current endeavor, and more importantly,  likely to drive people
to huge download button.

One question on the screenshot- It looks like you're including the
entire full-size screenshot, then shrinking it in the browser..
Is intentional, rather than using a thumbnail?
I can see an advantage in that it would decrease the load-time of the
full-image, if clicked, but it also makes that initial page take far
longer to download than is necessary.

-Colin