Am Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2011, 16:26:59 schrieb Matthew Toseland:
> On Wednesday 14 Dec 2011 18:15:42 David ‘Bombe’ Roden wrote:
> > I’m not quite sure how to respond to this as I have received NO
> > INFORMATION WHATSOEVER about what “make a test build” actually entails.
> > Do we have a build environment on remote hardware or do we simply build
> > on local machines? Is there some special script? Does anything have to
> > be signed, and with what key(s)? What about installers, for Windows and
> > the headless one? How to put it somewhere other people can get it from?
> > Do we have some announcement system on the website? Should news about
> > updates go there at all? What about access to the GitHub repositories?
>
> You agreed to assemble a tree of stuff to test.

I assume there was some unclear stuff concerning that…

Let’s all relax a bit. While he’s retaking math stuff, Toad will have different
activity patterns. So let us do this step by step.

1. Fork the repo
2. Create your own review branch
3. Merge reviewed changes
4. Create a jar and aask people to test it on Sone and in IRC.
5. After you did multiple test-jars that way, ask Toad to integrate it so we
can do
$ ./update.sh test bombe

Best wishes,
Arne