Hi !

Feedback from devs ... they are ok to work for FProxy using jetty/Wickets.
We are ready to help devs from a git rep. We just need a first stub.

GWT would be another project especially for download management (but this
is not the top priority)

So ok for Wickets+jetty.
Templating would be the responsability of Wickets ?

Rgds
ps: Pou .. are you ok with that point of view, you lead the dev or nextgens
?
pss: 2 or 3 devs would be ok for work on that project in our side.

- Nicolas Hernandez
a-n - aleph-networks
*CEO*
http://www.aleph-networks.com