Am Samstag, 12. September 2015, 10:37:38 schrieb Florent Daigniere:
> Heh. Last time we've talked about it the consensus was that bounty
> wasn't what we wanted... as it creates skewed incentives that alienates
> core work. Has that changed? shouldn't we talk about it first?

It added fixed monthly payments — not tied to a bounty. So if we can
disable bounties and restrict it to monthly payments we get rid of the
bad incentives.

I think I posted about that change when they invited us to the
invitation only phase — maybe “no comment” isn’t quite equivalent to
“OK” but rather to “no action”… sorry if that went wrong.

Taking it down when it’s claimed should be easy (I hope).

Best wishes,
Arne
--
singing a part of the history of free software:

- http://infinite-hands.draketo.de