Hi folks,

the only reason i came to this mailinglist ist that we plan to setup a
seed node in germany. a 30min attempt to find any useful information how
setup one failed. i found only a hint which did suggest to attend to
this list. voila, here i am.

we are a nonprofit complete sponsored by individuals it-project which
helps other nonprofits to push their projects. we providing already free
dns (when turkey did ban twitter and youtube) and several coll.tools for
suppressed political groups and projects in the pirate party of germany.
we believe in freedom of speech and human rights.

back to techtalk

we are willing to setup a seed node.
what do we need? where do we find the packages? does a rep for ubuntu or
debian exist? github?
what about configuration? any documentation?
best would be a sophisticated howto. are there any?

we got several machines with static ips, redundant 10g connectivity and
monitoring staff. ;)

any help/information/whatsofuckinever is welcome. :D

best regards

Simon