Hi Everyone,
    I'm Dan. I thought I'd write a brief introduction, since I'd like to
start a discussion regarding coding sprints in another thread and wanted to
get this out of the way. I know I neglected to introduce myself in my only
other ML posting. I've been poking around Freenet for a few months now and
am interested in Freenet for its censorship resistance and anonymity
features, and also for the way data caching reduces the stress on
individual nodes. For the past few months I've been asking a lot of dumb
(and hopefully not-so-dumb) questions on IRC, but I only joined the mailing
list the other day. I'm still in the process of reviewing the source code
when I have time, but I feel like I have a grasp on a good portion of the
"essential" core freenet classes.

Personally, I'd like to see Fred exist one day as a *tiny*, verifiable
daemon, with process separation from all other components, even FProxy. But
for now I'm happy to be learning the fred code base, hacking on a Python
FMS client and a Fred plugin.

Thanks,
Dan