Dear all,

I will explain my problem.
My ISP decided to fight with torrents DHT and changed udp nat translation
timeout to 5 seconds.
What does it mean. It means that if udp packet won't return from destination within 5 seconds NAT wont create a new rule and wont allow any other packets goes back to source. To create nat rule the first packet has to return with in 5 seconds, and it doesn't matter if other packet will follow the first one, the rest can return much later, but first one has to return within 5 seconds.

Right now my client cant connect to any nodes at all. This is initial
connection, when I start my client.
And this can be done by any of ISPs, it is not very difficult and ISP doesn't
brake anything, because UDP exists and enabled.
Freenet wont work this way.

Therefore, please:
You need to improve node behavior - it has to replay nearly immediately after a
node receives an attempt to initiate a connection from a client.
It doesn't mean that node will keep it up, node can reject this connection late, or just ignore any other packets from client, but not the first one.

Sorry, English is not my native language to me, so if you need more details or
log file from tcpdump, just ask.
I use freenet a lot and would like to continue to use it.

--
Best regards
Vasilii