On 02/20/2016 05:37 PM, vastik_spbm wrote:
On 02/20/2016 04:08 PM, Matthew Toseland wrote:
IIRC symmetric means exactly the problem above: Different port number
for each pair of IPs, can only connect to nodes that aren't NATed. :(

You want to say that all nodes are behind a NAT?
Last time I waited about an hour and my node did not connect to any.
I think the problem consists of not only symmetric nat.

I think I found the root problem with my ISP.
Those freaks disabled one IP:port to multiple IP:port connections. Their NAT only
allow one IP:port <--> IP:port UDP connection.
Literally my applications cant connect from 5060 (SIP) to many IP:5060.

That is why freenet doesn't work, it uses one port for many remote connections,
which is all now blocked.

Thank for help.

--
Best regards