Florent Daigniere writes:

> On Fri, 2016-05-06 at 00:02 +0000, Ian Clarke wrote:
>> First stage is to come up with a handful of broad categories of stuff
>> that we
>> might want to do over, say, the next 6 months. I'll start:

>> * Speed - Make Freenet requests and responses faster
>>
>> * User friendliness - Work on FProxy and installer to make them
>> easier to use
>>
>> * Security - Make Freenet more secure against attack
>>
>> * Technical debt - Stuff that will make future development faster
>>
>> * Outreach - Stuff that will help attract users, developers, and
>> donors to Freenet (eg. the website)
>>
>> Am I missing anything? Let's try to keep things at a similar high-
>> level.
>
> Yes.
>
> * new core features - Stuff that would enable new type of applications
> (new keytypes, ...)

That’s a great point!

We’re also missing a point for new features or applications, or is that
part of outreach? Addressing new usecases with the technology we
have. For example implementing Fritter or Bombes turn based boad game
protocol.

* new usecases - using Freenet for something where it does not yet help.

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Unpolitisch sein