To help avoiding having to pay some external contributor to work on the
website, we've started doing improvements on our own.
We're currently focused on moving stuff to the Wiki so the website doesn't
overwhelm new users with walls of text.

mrsteveman1 has provided a pull request to move all FAQ content over to the
Wiki: https://github.com/freenet/website/pull/69

I have provided a pull requst to move the "People" section to the Wiki:
https://github.com/freenet/website/pull/70

Since I'll very likely be finished with the WoT release today, I will try to
volunteer with more of those pull requests the following week.

Should I happen to be allowed to continue being an employee, please notice:
The "Technical debt" section in the money poll contains the following task:

> [...] Permanently use 1 day per workweek (= 20% of total time) to deal with
> any kind of technical debt whatsoever. Allow the developer to chose freely
> which issues to deal with so even unimportant technical debt will be dealt
> with eventually.

I do indeed consider moving stuff from the website to the Wiki as "technical
debt". As an employee I would thus then be willing to work on migrating as
much as possible to the Wiki :)

I've also voted with 100 points for the above task as I consider solving
technical debt very important. So if you want to help the website, perhaps
just vote for that task instead and add a comment "I'd like this to be used on
the website at first". The spreadsheet with my own votes contains a column for
comments, copy it if you don't know how to add one yourself.

--
hopstolive  (keyword for Ians spam filter)