Ok, I have launched the 99designs contest, I will check in on it daily and share
here as soon as we have some submissions.
Ian Clarke
Founder, The Freenet Project
Email: i...@freenetproject.org

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 9:38 AM, Ian Clarke i...@freenetproject.org wrote:
Hey all,
I'm working on a design brief for 99designs for the new site, would appreciate
everyone's input, you can comment on the document and propose changes here .
For those unfamiliar with 99designs, it allows you to request submissions from
many designers around the world - you can then select the best ones and request
improvements. I've used it very successfully in the past.
My basic plan is to ask for 2 pages, a homepage or landing page, and then a
generic template where we can insert our own body content, this can be used for
the rest of the site.
I'd like to start the 99designs contest by Thursday, so please offer your
feedback ASAP.
Ian.