Ah, didn't realize that - ok.
I've created a poll with the three current designs - it's really too early but
just to give people a sense of what we're getting so-far:
https://99designs.com/contests/poll/o7wc3s?urlcategory=web-design
Ian.

On Sat, Aug 13, 2016 1:10 PM, Dan Roberts ademan...@gmail.com wrote:
Are you calling for feedback from the community right now? I am not able to

view the submitted designs. This seems to be on purpose since it is a

"blind contest" to prevent designers from influencing each other. Are you

planning to share screenshots or is there another procedure in place?

Thanks,

Dan