Message repost (first one blocked because of link):

Hi. Whonix developer here. I think Freenet is an impressive and potent anonymity tool in the privacy arsenal of people everywhere. I added much information about Freenet for our users and how to use it with Whonix here:

whonix [.] org  /wiki/Freenet

I was wondering if you know about any Freenet active inproxies besides the gnutella one.

Also I am looking for more hybrid noderefs I can document for our users who want to connect over OnionCat. Please consider adding them by default so there would be less hoops for them to jump through.