On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 07:40:35PM -0500, The FLOG Index wrote:
> Oskar,
>
> I am sorry if anything in my previous set of emails had given you the
> impression that I was kidding, joking around or otherwise attempting to
> pull a practical joke over on the mailing list. Or perhaps when you said
> "serious" what you really meant was "real" in which case you are
> insulting me and that is definitely not appreciated.

I don't really care about the virtue of your ideas, but they are of no
serious value or relation to the software that we are developing here.
If stating that is insulting you, then that is what I am doing, and
whether you appreciate it or not is of no concern to me.

> Your suggestion that I should move my discussion to the tech mailing
> list is fascinating. I'm sure you are aware, as I am, that nothing is
> discussed on that list. In fact, any time someone raises a point on that
> list that is worth discussing, it just sits there until someone decides
> to forward it to devl at . Perhaps you meant that my idea is not worth
> discussing... again I take offense.

The relatively low traffic of that list does not change the fact that
discussions like this belong there (well, _this_ belongs in /dev/null).

--

Oskar Sandberg
oskar at freenetproject.org