>> >Perhaps EasyFreenet (by giannibi)  can be used as official
>> > Kaffe bundled distro ? It install a jailed version of
>> > Freenet using a cvs version of kaffe.
>
>That is pretty cool, it would be really nice to see this in DEB and
>RPM formats.  I assume that it downloads the jar, rather than bundling
>one?

There is a bundled jar, but the user has the option
 to download an update during the installation process.

There is a deb mantainer for Freenet; we'll try to ask him
 if he can prepare a .deb. to allow an apt-get for Debian
 user.

As for Rpm, EasyFreenet is a self contained, self extracting
 sh archive, that install all files in a new, single directory with no
 sparse file in the filesystem, so the usefulness of a rpm is not of
 the same importance as for normal, sparse programs.

I'll ask the author anyway.

Ciao.   Marco

--
+     il  Progetto Freenet - segui il coniglio bianco        +
*     the Freenet  Project - follow the  white rabbit        *