At 00.00 26/05/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>This is the weekly Freenet Project job jar update.
>Comments to devl at freenetproject.org or jobjar at hawk.freenetproject.org
>
>OPEN JOBS
>---------
>
>*  Incorporate an official bug tracking system into the main
>   freenetproject.org web site.  Candidates are Adam's FNBTS,
>   the SourceForge bug tracker, or ?
>
>*  Produce RFC quality specs for client metadata, FCP, and FNP.
>
>*  Write unit tests for various components of Fred (routing table,
>   data store, ADTs, the message handler, key encoding and decoding
>   algorithms, and so forth).
>
>*  Come up with a smoke test suite for a newly compiled node.
>
>*  Produce a gcj-based binary distro of Fred.
>
>*  Produce a Kaffe-bundled distro of Fred.

Probably I cannot understand the meaning of this job, but Easyfreenet
 is not what is intended for "kaffe-bundled distro" ?

http://www.firenze.linux.it/~giannibi/easyfreenet/

>*  Fix the logger so we can filter out messages we don't care about.

Add "fix the job jar to give information; the ones that it convey are
 the same (albeit true) from 2001, and probably people that read
 it are quite accustomed to that.

FWIW.   Marco

--
+     il  Progetto Freenet - segui il coniglio bianco        +
*     the Freenet  Project - follow the  white rabbit        *