As I interpret the source in CVS, the option

Classpath Extra=C:\foo\bar.jar

should add C:\foo\bar.jar to the class path. However it does not (I
replaced the reference to javaw.exe by a prog that shows the class path
to me). Whatever i add there, the classpath is always

C:\PROGRA~1\INTERNET\FREENET0.5\Freenet.jar;C:\PROGRA~1\INTERNET\FREENET0.5\Freenet-ext.jar

I thought there were a problem with the space in the name, so I
un-upx-ed the file and replaced it by an x. No change however.

I attach my FLaunch.ini file to this message.

mihi