From: "Florent Daigni?re" <nextg...@freenetproject.org>
To: <devl at freenetproject.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 2:17 PM
Subject: Re: [freenet-dev] Freenet for Embedded - Next Step

Well, no commiting it isn't a good idea.
1) We don't want to diverge from bdbje's official tree
2) Force-disabling a unit-test isn't a good idea: it could be merged if
it was using a conditional jvm-version check though

Did you investigate and check why the unit test fails ? I suggest you
bugreport to the classpath guys if it's not already fixed upstream.

NextGen$