On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 12:53 PM, Matthew Toseland
<toad at amphibian.dyndns.org> wrote:

>  > It could be related to the fact that I've only been able to dedicate
>  > about 2 Gb for my store, but I doubt it.
>
>  That certainly won't help.

What evidence is there that people need to have multi-gigabyte
datastores?  We aren't necessarily helping ourselves by telling people
they need to devote anywhere from 1-5% of their total hard disks to
Freenet, unless it *really is* necessary.  Freenet enthusiasts may be
ok with this, but casual users probably won't be, and we *need* casual
users.

Personally I'm pretty skeptical of anything requiring more than 100MB.

Ian.

Email: ian at uprizer.com
Cell: +1 512 422 3588
Skype: sanity