On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 5:34 AM, Daniel Cheng <j16sdiz+freenet at gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 11:35 PM, Ian Clarke <ian.clarke at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 6:29 AM, Matthew Toseland
>> <toad at amphibian.dyndns.org> wrote:
>>> As nextgens is worried about anonymous contributions, I thought he might
>>> want
>>> to review this before I apply it.
>>
>> You know, I wish you guys would at least try using that Smartbear
>> software, this is *exactly* what it is designed for and makes
>> code-review much easier.
>
> Atlassian Crucible is designed for code reviewing too. Their software
> are well integrated with subversion. They offer their whole stack of
> softwares to any open source project for free on request.

Do you have personal experience of working with Crucible?  I don't
have personal experience of working with Smartbear, but people I trust
do and highly recommend it (and they were at least as dismissive as
Toad and Nextgens are being to begin with).

Not that this is a significant factor, but I'm friends with the
founder of Smartbear, so if we need anything from them, we're likely
to get it.

Ian.

Email: ian at uprizer.com
Cell: +1 512 422 3588