So I reinstalled Freenet on my Mac, deleting the previous version to
replicate the experience of a new user.

Freenet installed correctly, and then I installed WoT and Freetalk
(this could have been easier, have filed bugs).

A few hours later I notice that Freenet is no-longer running.  I
restarted it and looking at wrapper.log I saw this:

INFO   | jvm 1    | 2009/04/05 22:43:40 | Out of memory: Emergency
shutdown to protect database integrity in progress...

I restarted, and the same thing happened.

Since my laptop has 4G I made the following change:

wrapper.java.maxmemory=512

I restarted, same thing happened.  Is anyone else seeing this?  Any
ideas why?  Any tips for further debugging?

Ian.

--
Ian Clarke
CEO, Uprizer Labs