I would just like to point out that IMHO it would be highly unwise for us to
ship this until we have full source code - the current code uses a 400KB .bin
file (manually edited with resource editing tools) to construct the final
EXEs. Zero3 has agreed to deal with this in the build script eventually,
presumably by compiling the code and then adding in .res files, deleting
default resources etc with the relevant tools. Hopefully Zero3's installer
will solve the problems people have been having with Vista, so it is really
important that it be tested widely and deployed when it is ready.