On Sunday 21 June 2009 21:48:54 Colin Davis wrote:
> It was just something I put together quickly for a weekend project
> where I needed to deploy Freenet to a slew of test-machines.
> I can make any changes you'd like. I never set up a SVN acct, since
> about that time the project started going into the whole git/hg/etc
> debate, and it's just a simple bit of script so it doesn't matter ;)
> Feel free to commit it for me, if you'd like.  I can funnel any needed
> changes through you.

IIRC nextgens had some issues with this? If it is of adequate quality we should
host it ... however, all the installers now include all the dependancies
bundled (for what are IMHO several good reasons), I don't think we should make
the ubuntu .deb the exception; it should include the files needed, no?