It was just something I put together quickly for a weekend project
where I needed to deploy Freenet to a slew of test-machines.
I can make any changes you'd like. I never set up a SVN acct, since
about that time the project started going into the whole git/hg/etc
debate, and it's just a simple bit of script so it doesn't matter ;)
Feel free to commit it for me, if you'd like.  I can funnel any needed
changes through you.
-CPD