> Hmmm... do we care? How many people use IE6 at the moment? And what exactly
> happens on IE6 with 1-bit-transparent PNGs?

At least here (latin america) there are tons of IE6 users: because
hardware is expensive nobody installs vista, nobody buys original
windows copies and don't get the updates. In webdevelopment usually is
a requirement to support IE6 -again, in Latinamerica-.

IE6 shows the transparent pixels as grey. There are some nasty hacks
that can be done with JS and can be included using HTML conditional
comments[1].

Saludos,
Caco_Patane <!>

[1] http://www.quirksmode.org/css/condcom.html