We are going to release 0.7.5 in the near future, and then 0.8 later. 0.7.5
may or may not include Freetalk, and will not be delayed for Freetalk.

Schedule:
Wednesday 20th of May - Release 0.7.5 beta, at the latest.
Wednesday 10th of June - Release 0.7.5 final.

Major feature work should be postponed until after 0.7.5-final is out. Minor
usability tweaks and debugging are of course vital, this is why we are not
releasing immediately.

If Freetalk is ready for 0.7.5-final, then great. If it's not, we ship without
it.

Freetalk will however be a requirement for 0.8. But 0.8 will also have some
major feature work, including bloom filter sharing (and tunnels if that is
the only way to secure bloom filter sharing, but IMHO it *probably* isn't).
That's what we said on the announcement on the website, that's what we said
to Google, that's how it should be IMHO.