Hey

What is the status for wininstaller beta compatibility in update.cmd
Juiceman?

I've noticed the following bugs while testing today:

1) Seems like it tries to set file permissions on installs without the
custom user:

"- Checking file permissions
- Changing file permissions
freenet: Der blev ikke udf?rt nogen afbildning mellem kontonavne og
sikkerheds-id."

A work-around until we have a real updater would be to not do so if
bin\freenettray.exe exists.

2) The tray manager is not being updated. (I agree that we shouldn't
install it on old installs for now, but if it already exists, it should
be updated as all the other executables)

- Zero3