Juiceman wrote:
> Commit
> http://github.com/freenet/wininstaller-staging/commit/2fe991d7c58f3fe2c23b222ee678ea5312c87072
> should have fixed update.cmd compatibility, please deploy it to the
> website.
 > [snip]
> Once the freenettray.exe is on the website I can wire it in to at
> least update installs going forward.  No need to wait on that.  Deploy
> away.
>
> Upgrading old installs can come later.

Cool! toad you should look into deploying the beta then.

I have no idea how to handle this in git though. Perhaps it is possible
to rename the "master" branch to "deprecated_v1" and the "beta" branch
to "master"? Or would it be better to simply merge the branches and tag
the merge with "generation_2" or something?

- Zero3