On Wednesday 14 October 2009 18:43:24 Ximin Luo wrote:
> My first thoughts are that this sort of thing is probably more useful in
> environments where people are in close physical and temporal proximity to
> each other (eg. an office).
>
> The freenet project is made up of people scattered all over the world; most
> of the development does not occur in parallel by multiple developers in
> real time.

I second that.

Though it would be useful if we had the capability to mark code as reviewed
line-by-line in the git repository. Imagine some color-coded display of the
source code: The more people have reviewed a certain line of code, the more it
becomes dark green. Not reviewed code would be red.

But anything which requires live interaction between developers won't work, we
all work at different times of day.