I use a firewall called peerblock to block "known" anti-p2p IP addresses.
These are IP addresses believed to be logging activity on p2p networks.  It
is not guaranteed to be 100% accurate nor complete but is better than
nothing.  From what little I have read about these companies and the
accuracy of their records I wish to minimize any contact with them.
I am seeing heavy connection rates coming into my seednode.  I don't know if
these are valid FNP protocol setups or not as I blocked them at the
firewall.
I have attached a file with 10 minutes of my firewall logs which cover 446
connection attempts.

--
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death,
your right to say it. - Voltaire