> I use a firewall called peerblock to block "known" anti-p2p IP addresses.
> These are IP addresses believed to be logging activity on p2p networks.  It
> is not guaranteed to be 100% accurate nor complete but is better than
> nothing.

I have not done ANY proper investigation but I have looked at those lists in
the past and I had the feeling that they are made by people who are totally
paranoid...  blocking any IP ranges owned by companies which only vaguely have
something to do with anti-P2P corps...
You should really investigate who owns the affected IPs and what their company
is about before making any conclusions