I have no idea how to convince you but I'll give it a go.

I've been producing my own training videos for years.  They are big
files.  It's video.  I can load them to all manner of high
availability services in the US but the links from Indonesia to these
services won't help very much because those links are so slow.  I want
them to be shared, to be available, and to provide the tool that
allows people to access the video.

Most of these are screencasts showing people how to do things with
software, like configure it, write html/css, stuff like that.  They
might only be 40-150mb, but this is far too much when we are talking
about 100s of them over and over each day as part of an education
program.

Next time you threaten to ban someone I hope you give a little more
information about what you are looking for.  Pretty nerve-wracking
threat.

--
Alex
werk: http://commoning.net