Am Donnerstag, 1. September 2011, 17:02:16 schrieb xor:
> On Wednesday 31 August 2011 15:05:59 Matthew Toseland wrote:
> > I believed I had seriously screwed
> > everything up and wasted 6 months' work at the same time;
>
> Don't be that strict with yourself. Even if the code isn't of much use you
> have at least most likely learned quite a few things from writing it.

I wanted to say something similar.

        Trust in yourself.

You are the one with the most experience with Freenet, and you made it a
reality.

Also I think that NLM is quite good. I reenabled it, and suddenly my uploads
and downloads are working well again.

I still think, it just needs finetuning, like OLM did, too.
(adjusting the bandwidth limiter is fine tuning)

Best wishes and many thanks for your work!
Arne