Freenet 0.7.5 build 1401 is now available. Please upgrade, it will be mandatory
at midnight. This build turns off New Load Management, for the time being. If
performance continues to be poor we will know the problem is elsewhere (it is
possible that it is a problem with the asyncGet changes, although I don't see
how). There are also fixes related to dropping peers due to the one IP per
connection setting. You should not normally enable this setting on darknet
(core settings); it can cause your friends to be lost.

Thanks, and sorry for all the problems lately.