On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 11:46 AM, Ian Clarke <ian at freenetproject.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 9:17 PM, Evan Daniel <evanbd at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Dumb question time: how would I go about searching for hypothetical
>> freenet tasks on gun.io?
>

> Right now there are only 10 open source gigs listed:?http://gun.io/open/
>
> I think we'd probably need to attract attention to any gigs we list, perhaps
> with an appropriate post on reddit.com/r/programming.
>

>> Can anyone post a job for Freenet, or only project admins? How is
>> payment handled?
>

> Perhaps Rich can answer this or provide a pointer to an explanation.
>

>> Also, if it works, I think this would be an excellent use of FPI money.
>

> I agree, especially since Matthew isn't burning too many hours on Freenet
> these days.

I haven't actually tried posting a gig, but I'd be happy to set up a
few issues as tests, including putting up a little cash for bounties.
I'll do that tonight or tomorrow depending on time.

Is there a way for additional people to add money to an open source
gig? Eg, if I set up an issue with a $30 bounty, can someone else add
another $30 to the same gig easily?

Evan