On Wednesday 14 Mar 2012 11:44:12 Nicolas Hernandez wrote:
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/67035152/fproxy-ng.png

Looks interesting! Is XHTML11Renderer something you are going to have to write
or something that GWT provides? Either way, there will be basically a common
base of templates and code, we don't have to pre-render templates at compile
time or anything?

One advantage of using GWT is we're already using it for web-pushing; maybe
that'll get debugged now, or maybe you'll replace it. Of course if you don't
need client-pulling-events-from-node functionality that's fine too, somebody
else can debug it some day!

The current web-pushing code is located here:

src/freenet/clients/http/updateableelements/
src/freenet/clients/http/ajaxpush/
generator/js/