Hi everyone,

To my understanding, at least currently xor does not want FPI to pay him for
his work. Some developers on FMS have proposed bug bounties - say, $1000 - for
completing a task like "fix Windows tray / installer to work with 64-bit Java."
This would be in a "first to get reviewed and merged gets paid" fashion, the
idea being we can pay people not yet familiar with the project to familiarize
themselves and not have to commit to paying an unknown developer hourly. At
least one developer has asked that payment be available in crypto currency;
this seems reasonable to me.

Thoughts?

- Steve