Interesting idea, but isn't there a danger of duplicated effort with this
approach?

It would be annoying to put a bunch of work into something only to be
beaten to the finish line by someone else.   From a developer's perspective
that would add to the risk and may be a disincentive to try.

--
Stacks
http://trystacks.com/ - Our AI will save you money