DC* <d...@riseup.net> writes:
> Here are my logs (log.level DEBUG). My node restarted several times at
> 15m, 20m, 30m. The log named `check-alive.log` is the output from the
> gist (it's cut off ubut shows enough information).

Thank you! Yours is the first reproduction outside my own machines. I
was short of concluding that it’s just something borked here, but it
seems there’s an actual (and serious) problem with 1481.

> If there is anything else I could help with, let me know.

Do you have experience with profiling Java for memory leaks?

The only lead I have right now is that something with threading might go
wrong, since we now have native thread priorities and these might be
stalling something which would release references to objects.

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Unpolitisch sein